Re: Easyspace

Rubbish,
There's no way of getting in touch - no phone number etc you have to use
email and they will take days to respond to any queries. Trying to leave
them is hard - I've tried and got tired of it. Best way for me to leave is
to get the new hoster to deal with them - when they hack me off again
I now avoid any on-line etailer that does not have a phone number