RE: Running CAT5 and Ring Main together

  • Subject: RE: Running CAT5 and Ring Main together
  • From: "Paul Gale" <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 11:54:37 -0000

Ben - are you talking about metal conduit or trunking? Isn't the
requiremen=
t to run 300-500mm apart due to induced noise etc? - in which case plastic
=
trunking isn't going to do anything - or am I wrong???  I too need to get
t=
his right for the loft conversion and re-positioning of Node0.

Cheers,

Paul.