Re: C touch or other touch screen

  • Subject: Re: C touch or other touch screen
  • From: "nicecorrado" <gormleyd@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 09:02:06 -0000

Thanks for the reply,
How do I connect the  elo touchscreen you suggest back to a pc, can
I run multible touch screens this way?
Thanks
Dave
--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Christopher Purves"
<CHRIS_PURVES@...> wrote:

> I would avoid the ctouch as they are a pain to program and don't
actually look that great for the money. Get a PAC to do any
automation on the CBUS system very easy to program and very powerful
and doesn't require a pc.

> If you want to do main lobby either get a inwall touchscreen from
someone like ELO and power it remotely from a PC or maybe a tablet
of some form mounted on the wall - plenty of examples on the
mainlobby site.

> If you fancy it why not wire up speakers in the ceiling of a few
rooms - proved popular here. The CBUS dlt's have also proved popular
as they allow scene programming - nice!