Re: Boiler Issues

If you've got steam coming out of the boiler flue, there must be
moisture
getting into the combustion chamber somehow - this happened to us when we
had a leaky heat exchanger but perhaps it could be condensation.

As it's working OK I presume the hot water isn't heated via the boiler?

I'd get the plumber back in

Andy