Fw: GPS Doorbell

An opening for someone on the group?

Tracey

----- Original Message -----
From: Liselotte van Dijk
To: 'Tracey Gardner'
Sent: Friday, October 13, 2006 10:27 AM
Subject: RE: GPS Doorbell

Dear Tracey,

Thank you for your interest in the GSM-doorbell.

It is possible to connect two intercoms to one GSM-doorbell. Only it is one
GSM-doorbell that connects to your mobile phone and that is why the message
will be the same for the 2 doors. You will have a connection with the
person in front of your door. It is possible to ask the visitor his
location. After your have spoken with the person in front of your door, you
will have to type in the code to open the door. This code is different for
each door.

At this moment it is not possible to buy the GSM-doorbell in the UK as we
are currently looking for distributors. I will let you know as soon as
possible when it will be possible.

Kind regards,

Liselotte van Dijk

New business development

For more information about the GSM-doorbell please check the website:
www.GSMdoorbell.com

Waleli
Keizersgracht 203
1016 DS Amsterdam