BNC connectors

Hi all, aint got a clue if this will get through as very few postings
get through to me......

I have a GV650 and as you will know it has the cables hanging out the
back ending in BNC connectors.

What I want to do is re-locate these to a panel on the front of my rack
but not sure which is the best way to go about it.

I could make extension cables to panel mount joiners or I could go for
solder jointed panel mounted connectors.

What I am worried about is the more connectors the more possibility of
degraded transmission quality.

I have found things like 112-1748 on the RS website, http://.rswww.com
<http://.rswww.com/>
 but the prices vary a lot so not sure what to
order.

I am told I need a 75ohm jobbie but this is about all I know.

Any advice please?

Also can anyone advise me of what crimping tool to buy, I have been
using screw on items.

Thanks all,

Brian.