Vario II wireless help

  • Subject: Vario II wireless help
  • From: "Jamie Bennett" <jamie.bennett@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 15:02:03 +0200

Hi all,

I've had my Vario II for a few weeks now and everything was fine until
today. I've just installed a new wireless access point at work, a
netgear WG602. At first, if I left the security off, the vario would
see the access point and connect to it. I then setup WPA and the vario
mysteriously doesn't see anything, so I disabled security again and
now the vario can't see any access point! Is there anything I need to
do to set up WPA? And why does the now open access point not show up?

Cheers,
Jamie.