RE: slilencing sky+

  • Subject: RE: slilencing sky+
  • From: "Darren Karp" <darren.karp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2006 14:53:00 +0100

Sky insisted that both my sky boxes were connected to a phone line. I
refused. They wrote me about four letters stating that if I didn't connect
the new sky box at least to the phone line then they would charge me the
full subscription instead of the multiroom. I refused. Then they sent me a
bill for the full subscription. I called them to cancel and guess
what.......none of my boxes are connected to the phone line and I am still
only charged for multi-room.

_____