RE: Re: Radio sources and Russound kit?

  • Subject: RE: Re: Radio sources and Russound kit?
  • From: "Paul Gale" <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 15:27:45 +0100

OK - I have some of that already... especially the caller ID bit -
excellent!  Have you tried xAP Switchboard - it does this really well. I
have all these announcements through the paging zone of my Kustom amp, so
the CAV won't give me much more functionality there but much better control
of zones will be really welcome :)

I currently use an IR injector circuit I built with the Kustom amp - allows
HomeVision to control the Kustom amp using IR - Russounds RS232 will be
much more reliable though and allow status feedback which I can't currently
get.

Paul.

through
> all 6
> > > I have it just looping through the (at present) 3 sources.
Each

wrote:

> [...]
CAV -