Wanted: CAT5E Cabling Installer

  • Subject: Wanted: CAT5E Cabling Installer
  • From: "Andy Laurence" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 21:44:23 -0000

Classification: NOT PROTECTIVELY MARKED

Thanks to a ham-fisted electrician, I have about 1000m of broken CAT5E
in the floors and walls of my home.  My wife wants to get the plastering
done, and the house decorated, but I don't really have the time to pull
the CAT5.  Is there anyone on this list who could help in the Bristol
area?  I think I'm looking at about 30 runs of 3-5 cables per run.  Not
really a big task, especially when you consider the floorboards are
still un-nailed from the electrician.

Alternatively, who's up for a cabling party?  ;-)

Cheers,
Andy

Classification: NOT PROTECTIVELY MARKED