Re: New to all this

Chris,

I'm not trying to be funny, so please don't take this the wrong way, but
are you connected to Idratek in some way or are you just a very
satisfied customer?

I only ask because you often mention them in your emails, but I don't
personally  have any experience of Idratek.  I'd be interested in
hearing how you use their kit and what pitfalls (if any) you've
discovered and how you worked around them.

Cheers

Mal

wrote:

> > > dtmf controlled relay is the way to go as you can store the
full
> set of
> > > keys in your phone and assign as a speed dial or even
voicetag.

> > > I havent used this product as built my own but I did see
this product
> > > recommended here before
> > >
> > > http://www.eurosource.se/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=77
> <http://www.eurosource.se/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=77>
> > <http://www.eurosource.se/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=77
> <http://www.eurosource.se/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=77>>

recognition, as
> > > you're talking about driving home... otherwise I'd be
looking for
> > > something DTMF or SMS operated) would be one that
anticipates your