RE: [OT] Web n Walk T-Mobile

Following up on my own post about the Web'n'Walk tariff. Seems I got
it sli=
ghtly wrong. It used to be =A37.50 for standard and =A310 for Pro with no
d=
ownload limits, but as of 1st Oct its now =A37.50 with 1 Gig limit and
=A31=
2.50 with a 3Gig limit. On a more positive note, the =A31 a day cap on
cost=
is only relevant to PAYG , the web'n'walk is totally free once you've paid=
your =A37.50 ! So for =A322.50 (Flext20+Web'n'Walk) I get =A334 of calls (=
about 170minutes worth) and can surf the net (on the phone) as much as I
wa=
nt up to the 1Gig cap.

=20

I just rang TMobile customer services and they confirmed that the HSPDA
384=
uplink service can be had on any of the packages and is completely free.
Fo=
r some reason they only turn it on automatically on Web'n'Walk Pro not
stan=
dard Web'n'Walk. Just had it enabled on my =A37.50 package :-)

=20

Map24 is pretty impressive and would be even better if it could track
using=
your GPS. Would be great for walking around a city where TomTom is pretty =
rubbish (for walking) because it always snaps you to the nearest road.

=20

Oh and another cool app for all you VarioII (or PPC) owners is TenGo
(http:=
//free.tengo.net) <http://free.tengo.net)/> .. It's a text
entry keyboard s=
ort of app which works a little like a phones predicative text entry.

=20

Marcus=20