From: Christopher Purves
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, November 14, 2006 11:31 AM
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] CBUS assistance

Which switch are you using ? I think you may need to support scenes to get
this to work. I am only used to DLT's on which this is quite possible as
you describe but you would not define a new group to do it. I have observed
that you can get some weird behavour on cbus - it seems to have memory. If
a switch thinks something is off but you turned it on on the dimmer itself
for example a single push of the switch would not turn it off. You would
need to press it twice to get the desired effect. You can get stuff like
this after power cuts until the state all gets itself sorted out.

Chris