RE: [OT] Web n Walk T-Mobile

Phew.. thanks for that :-)

=20

________________________________

From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of D=
avid Ward
Sent: 10 November 2006 13:12
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] [OT] Web n Walk T-Mobile

=20

It isn't

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MicroSD
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MicroSD>=
=20

Dave

_____=20

From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx <mailto:ukha_d%40yahoogroups.com>
 [mailto:ukh=
a_d@xxxxxxx <mailto:ukha_d%40yahoogroups.com>
] On Behalf Of Marcus=
Warrington
Sent: 10 November 2006 12:55
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx <mailto:ukha_d%40yahoogroups.com>=20

Not sure if miniSD is the same as microSD, but MyMemory have a 2Gb MiniSD
c=
ard for =A317.99 + =A33.95 postage. (plus 4% cashback if you buy through
Qu=
idco)

http://www.mymemory.co.uk/memory/MyMemory/2GB/133X/PRO/Mini/SD
<http://www.=
mymemory.co.uk/memory/MyMemory/2GB/133X/PRO/Mini/SD>  <http://www.mymemory.=
co.uk/memory/MyMemory/2GB/133X/PRO/Mini/SD <http://www.mymemory.co.uk/memor=
y/MyMemory/2GB/133X/PRO/Mini/SD> >=20

Someone please tell me miniSD *ISN'T* the same as microSD because I've
just=
spent that much on 1Gb card from 7dayshop !

Marcus=20

From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx <mailto:ukha_d%40yahoogroups.com>
 <mailto:ukh=
a_d%40yahoogroups.com> [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx <mailto:ukha_d%40yaho=
ogroups.com>  <mailto:ukha_d%40yahoogroups.com>
] On Behalf Of Tim Hawes