RE: [OT] Web n Walk T-Mobile

As promised here is the update, and suffice to say I was very
impressed=85

=20

Order placed online at 3pm yesterday =96 yes that is Wednesday.

This morning at 7.40 I was interrupted during breakfast by Royal Mail
delivering my NEW T-Mobile Vario II. As I sit here in front of my PC I have
working phone, web access, email=85 well that is to come soon=85

Very impressive service.

=20

My choices were, Flext 25 + Web=92n=92Walk so paying =A320 for 3 months
the=
=A327.50 for 15 months, and paid =A379 up front.

=20

All in all seems a good deal and the service to-date spectacular.

=20

Any advice from people about setting Exchange 2003 (SP2) to start pushing
email to my phone?

=20

Dave

=20