Re: What bedside clock for a HA-er?

Mark McCall wrote:
>> Is the integrated graphics any good? - can these graphics
>> adapters run MCE??

Integrated graphics is fine, as long as you stay away from MCE !

In fact I believe Mark watches his MCE content on it, but not using MCE ?

> Doubt MCE would be pleasant on this box.  Nick was talking about a new
2Ghz
> board yestersay though - Nick?

Newer boards from Jetway are out
http://linitx.com/index.php?cPath=12_138
unfortunately I don't believe
any will run MCE, as Microsoft have severely limited MCEs driver support.

We have not yet tested the 2GHz boards using the Packbox and thermal block.

Other options for fanless operation are the Serener cases
http://linitx.com/index.php?cPath=8_134

These support the VIA EPIA M, MII and SP boards.

Hope that helps

For more info/help/advice please see http://linitx.com and/or call us on
01449 724255

Nick.