RE: [OT] Web n Walk T-Mobile

  • Subject: RE: [OT] Web n Walk T-Mobile
  • From: "David Ward" <d.ward@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 08:38:01 -0000

I was thinking more of an Apple made device not that hideous licensed
iTunes phone from Motorola.

Personally I think Apple have done a fairly decent job with the UI on
the iPod.

DRM is a different matter, I'd like to see it gone too.

I use my iPod without being affected by DRM - you don't have to buy
music from the iTunes store, and unlike some other players the iPod will
play non DRM files happily.
Actually OS X doesn't have any copy protection or registration which is
one of my pet hates with the Microsoft stuff.
DRM only ever seems to really affect legitimate users  :(

Dave

_____