Fw: CAT5 embedded in screed - ok ?

  • Subject: Fw: CAT5 embedded in screed - ok ?
  • From: Gareth Cook <g@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2006 22:17:09 +0000

The marble and the f-ball latex the last lot put down all has to come
up.

Theres a pack of 6 tiles in the garage never used - I can just lift them !
They are only 500x500

G.

Gareth Cook
IT Architect / Project Manager, SWG Sales
IBM SWG Sales - Lotus Park, Staines, TW18 3AG
Office: +44 (0)1784 445166 - Mobile: +44 (0)7980 445166
email: g@xxxxxxx

----- Forwarded by Gareth Cook/UK/IBM on 05/11/2006 22:12 -----

Discussion
Main Topic