DVD Ripping

Hi Chaps

A number of DVD's in my collection are "red", and these all
steadfastly
refuse to be ripped... (gets part way through, then always fails with a
read error)... No doubt this is the entire point of making them red,
but is more like a red rag to a bull as far as I'm concerned... - I want
to watch *MY* DVD via *MY* MCE PC, and why shouldn't I??

So, has anyone here had any success ripping red DVD's? - Obviously I've
tried 3 or 4 different drives, all to no avail. I use DVDDecrypter for
ripping, would anything else have more success?

Failing that, then I suppose this STUPID anti-piracy measure will mean
I'm forced to go & look for the affected movies online, and download a
pirated copy, - oh the irony!

TIA

Paul G.