[OT] ADSL Max - New microfilters?

  • Subject: [OT] ADSL Max - New microfilters?
  • From: "mwgardner2000" <pbssr@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 16:04:39 -0000

Hi,

Does anyone know if new microfilters are required when upgrading to
ADSL Max?

Whilst trying to get a fault resolved on a very unstable ADSL Max
line, a BT techie told me that all ISPs should be providing new "ADSL
Max compatible" microfilters when upgrading lines.

My ISP deny this categorically! I am now wondering if it was a cock
and bull story from BT to get me off the phone....

I've googled, searched ADSL Guide, samknows etc etc, but can find no
reference to the need for new microfilters.

Thx!
Mark