DO YOU LOVE YOUR HOME? IF SO, THE BBC WANTS YOU!

  • Subject: DO YOU LOVE YOUR HOME? IF SO, THE BBC WANTS YOU!
  • From: "Mark McCall" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 17:00:27 +0100

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk/postp3569.html#3569

We are making a major new series for BBC2 will celebrate the home interior
and people who are passionate
about their homes. The series will be made up of eight, one hour programmes
each focussing on a different room in the house. Alongside leading interior
designers, furniture designers and a social ethnographer, we are featuring
short vignettes of people across the country who are passionate about their
home and particular rooms in their house.

I am currently looking for people who have had their home automated and in
particular people who have had their bathroom, kitchen, bedroom or loft
upgraded. We are not looking solely for show homes, just homes which the
owners are passionate about.

Does this sound like you? Please feel free to contact me if you would like
to take part or have any questions or queries about the show on 020 8222
4361 or via e-mail at tom.zarnecki@xxxxxxx.
I look forward to hearing from you.

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk/postp3569.html#3569

M.