RE: Which NAS Box?

Hi Stewart

Check the firmware on it and if necessary upgrade. For me it was worth
it=20
as it became a little faster but mainly the directories listed correctly=20
instead of appearing blank sometimes. This was when accessing from
either=20
XP or Win2k.

The current version is NAS-BASIC41, LOADER 066

This can be found on the main internet explorer screen after logging in at=
=20
the bottom of the System Information section and before Network=20
Information.

I upgraded over my LAN which had 2 switches in the route even though it=20
said connect via a null modem Ethernet cable. I was feeling lazy and=20
didn't want to dig it out from under the stairs.

Good luck

Ian

"Family Berry" <familyberry@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: ukha_d@xxxxxxx