RE: Using MCE as a DVD server

  • Subject: RE: Using MCE as a DVD server
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 20:22:35 +0100

Because if you rip to ISOs then there's an extra few seconds introduced
whilst the ISO is mapped as a drive when you go to play back a movie...

Phil

improvement&w2=Computer+stuff&w3=High&w4=Improvement&c=4&s=76&
.sig=TcERUCDPQ
> cJLbg9mtvQGJQ> repair improvement 	Computer
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Computer+stuff&w1=Home+re
pair+improveme

nt&w2=Computer+stuff&w3=High&w4=Improvement&c=4&s=76&.sig=plS9
-eUUfaBXyLVFT8
> 7AJg> stuff 	High
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=High&w1=Home+repair+impro
vement&w2=Comp

uter+stuff&w3=High&w4=Improvement&c=4&s=76&.sig=b5d547gPx7eFWN
GqXQCl7A>

> Improvement
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Improvement&w1=Home+repai
r+improvement&

w2=Computer+stuff&w3=High&w4=Improvement&c=4&s=76&.sig=O6pw_or
atTOwep2G_91fI

"

.