Re: XAP Switchboard and the Meteor

Sorry , xAP Switchboard does not record the call audio. There's some
chargeable software that does this but not aware of any for free. I
suppose you could have a xAP 'record' application triggered by the call
arrival and terminated by the call end xAP messages ( anyone want to
write this ?? ) but would be restricted to one line.

What it does do.. ( + a shameless plug for James' great free app...)

xAP switchboard logs the call start/end and looks up the Callers name
and STD area (neatly linking with Google maps so you can see where the
caller is located based on STD or postcode detail). It presents this
information via a web page *http://tinyurl.com/akt36 *and with a
Pegasus
or a modem connected you can dial calls back too. Filtered (by name)
call history is available.  Offers CID screen popups on multiple PC's
and also on any xAP enabled OSD device eg SliMP3 / Squeezebox /
SoundBridge / Tivo / PC / Windows MCE / XBMC / LCD / VFD. You can
announce incoming callers using xAP speech  and  the XBMC/Windows MCE
option even offers pictures too *http://tinyurl.com/pmsuh *.   Handles
multiple lines and Skype integration .   If you use Outlook it
synchronises the address books , screenpops records and adds appropriate
individual call history to your OL address book entries, even supports
multiple Outlooks.  Quite a lot for free ... except at the moment call
recording ;-)

Kevin