RE: Re: Wanted : Learning RC for Multi-Room Audio control

  • Subject: RE: Re: Wanted : Learning RC for Multi-Room Audio control
  • From: "Stephen Jones" <ukha@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 22:33:57 +0100

I'm not a fan of QED kit in general, but their Modular kit remotes are
pretty well made, compared to most of the usual plastic rubbish around.

I've used a couple of the smaller single source remotes before but only
ever
looked briefly at this multi-source one, mainly as I wasn't that impressed
with their multi-source modular kit. But I hadn't thought of using the rc's
for other systems. Pity there's no LCD to customise though.

SJ