From: Rob Mouser [mailto:groups@xxxxxxx]=20
Sent: 10 May 2006 07:36
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Geovision System

> I am thinking of up-grading my system, MB, CPU etc, what do you guy's
> recommend?

Hi Brian

I built my Geovision box a couple of months ago. Here's what I chucked in
i=
t. I cant remember what video card I fitted, it was an 128mb, AGP Nvidia
on=
e I had kicking around. Whole system has not missed a beat since its been
o=
n 24/7. Only 2 cameras connected at the moment though.

Item: Crucial 1GB kit (512MBx2)  DDR PC3200 CL=3D3 UNBUFFERED NON-ECC
DDR40=
0 2.6V 64Meg x 64
Qty:  1
Cost: =A351.87
=
=20
Item: Seagate ST3300831AS Barracuda 300GB 7200RPM SATA/150 8MB Cache - OEM
Qty:  1
Cost: =A376.57

Item: Asus P4P800-E Deluxe Socket 478 Intel 865PE - Sound G-Lan IEEE1394
US=
B2 800FSB SATA Retail Box
Qty:  1
Cost: =A352.03

Item: Intel P4 2.00 Ghz - Ebay for =A340.

HTH

Rob=20