From: "Simon Coates" <simon@xxxxxxx>
To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, May 10, 2006 6:07 PM
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] Anyone UPS's Home Cinema stuff

> Hi Dean
>
> Have you got a link for the self-resetting RCD?
> I looked at buying a self-resetting RCD a couple for years ago - can't
> rembmber if it was Hager or Klockner - but it was too expensive - ISTR
> £400!!! and it was only a servo module that 'flicked' the RCD
back on.

> Thanks
>
> Simon

Rolec
> Group or any of its affiliates. If you are not the intended recipient
> please
> contact wrongmail@xxxxxxx

> Yahoo! Groups Links
>

> --
05/05/2006

> ------oooo0oooo-------
> 8/5/2006

improvement&w2=Computer+stuff&w3=High&w4=Improvement&c=4&s=76&.sig=TcERUCDPQ
> cJLbg9mtvQGJQ> repair improvement Computer
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Computer+stuff&w1=Home+repair+improveme

nt&w2=Computer+stuff&w3=High&w4=Improvement&c=4&s=76&.sig=plS9-eUUfaBXyLVFT8
> 7AJg> stuff High
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=High&w1=Home+repair+improvement&w2=Comp

uter+stuff&w3=High&w4=Improvement&c=4&s=76&.sig=b5d547gPx7eFWNGqXQCl7A>

> Improvement
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Improvement&w1=Home+repair+improvement&;

w2=Computer+stuff&w3=High&w4=Improvement&c=4&s=76&.sig=O6pw_oratTOwep2G_91fI