From: "Simon McCaughey" <simonmcc@xxxxxxx>
To: "UK Home Automation List" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, May 08, 2006 8:50 AM
Subject: [ukha_d] [OT] Digital camera recommendation - for kids!

I am trying to buy a digital camera for my 7year olds birthday, and I
am overwhelmed by the array available.

My criteria :
- cheap  (discontinued is good - we like eBay)
- small   (something small enough to pop into his pocket)
- LCD viewfinder (optional..)

He has one of those tiny el-cheapo cameras at the minute, you know the
VGA type of ones, and he loves it - I'm really wondering if I'd be
better buying a ~£20 one of those, so that if it breaks / gets lost
then it is easily replaced. Or should I go ~£60-80 and get a
reasonable 4MP camera....?

Any suggestions?

thanks

Simon