Re: Re: [OT] Digital camera recommendation - for kids!

Thanks to all for suggestions, I talked to the guys here at work too,
and I ended up buying a Konica-minolta dimage g400 2nd hand for about
=A370.

It's the same camera as the one I have, so I have extra memory, I know
the battery life is fantastic, and it's fairly small too

Simon

On 08/05/06, Dean Barrett <dean@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> I got my wife the A210 - i think we paid around =A340 off Ebay.
>
> Very pleased with the pics - not bad video (no sound though)
>
> The New York images on here - http://www.samares.net - were taken with
th=
em