Homeseer scripting x10 preset dim question for LD11

  • Subject: Homeseer scripting x10 preset dim question for LD11
  • From: "egelbeertje" <r_d_k@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 08 May 2006 08:40:04 -0000

Hi,

I managed to get HomeSeer to talk to my LD11's by defining them as
Leviton Dimmers, now at least I can set the preset dim levels and it's
working wonderfully well.

However, using this in a script I can't get it to work. And I want to
apply some logic to scene setting.

For example

hs.ExecX10 "a1","preset dim",20,30

does not do anything, can somebody pls post a list of hex commands
since I only know of the 30 command as execute command - could be
wrong - , I couldn't find any on the web.

hs.ExecX10 "a1","on" works fine.

so I know the scripting engine is running.

rgds Rob.

all suggestions welcome.