From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
darren_karp2001
Sent: 08 May 2006 09:41
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] [OT] Hinges and Blum

Hi All,

I've noticed a thread about hinges over the last couple of days and=20
thought I'd jump in and ask if anyone has ever fitted / used Blum=20
blumotion door / drawer dampers before.

I'm thinking of fitting them to my kitchen drawers and doors to stop=20
them slamming.

Do they work or are they a waste or time / money with no other benefit=20
that a simple stick on piece of rubber doesn't accomplish?

TIA
Darren

=20