From: darren_karp2001 [mailto:darren.karp@xxxxxxx]=20
Sent: 08 May 2006 09:41
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] [OT] Hinges and Blum

Hi All,

I've noticed a thread about hinges over the last couple of days and=20
thought I'd jump in and ask if anyone has ever fitted / used Blum=20
blumotion door / drawer dampers before.

I'm thinking of fitting them to my kitchen drawers and doors to stop=20
them slamming.

Do they work or are they a waste or time / money with no other benefit=20
that a simple stick on piece of rubber doesn't accomplish?

TIA
Darren

repair+
improvement&w2=3DComputer+stuff&w3=3DHigh&w4=3DImprovement&c=3D4&s=3D76&.si=
g=3DTcERUCDPQ
cJLbg9mtvQGJQ> repair improvement 	Computer
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=3Dms&k=3DComputer+stuff&w1=3DHome+repair+im=
proveme
nt&w2=3DComputer+stuff&w3=3DHigh&w4=3DImprovement&c=3D4&s=3D76&.sig=3DplS9-=
eUUfaBXyLVFT8
7AJg> stuff 	High
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=3Dms&k=3DHigh&w1=3DHome+repair+improvement&=
w2=3DComp
uter+stuff&w3=3DHigh&w4=3DImprovement&c=3D4&s=3D76&.sig=3Db5d547gPx7eFWNGqX=
QCl7A>

Improvement
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=3Dms&k=3DImprovement&w1=3DHome+repair+impro=
vement&
w2=3DComputer+stuff&w3=3DHigh&w4=3DImprovement&c=3D4&s=3D76&.sig=3DO6pw_ora=
tTOwep2G_91fI
Q>=20=20=09

_____=20=20

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS=20

=09
*	 Visit your group "ukha_d <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ukha_d>
"
on the web.
=20=20

*	 To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: