Fw: Comfort Generation 2 - Ultra2 Now in Stock! - Upgrade Offer for Existing Comfort Users

  • Subject: Fw: Comfort Generation 2 - Ultra2 Now in Stock! - Upgrade Offer for Existing Comfort Users
  • From: Gareth Cook <g@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 May 2006 23:11:57 +0100

Comfort
Home Control
CBUS
TV/Video

Touchscreens
Trade

=20

Comfort Ultra II next generation Comfort controller now shipping!=20

The new generation of Comfort, denoted as Comfort Generation II has been=20
in development=20
for more than 2 years and is finally available through Comfort Home=20
Controls. Upgrade your=20
old Comfort 1 PCB for =A3328.00 + VAT + shipping with our discounted
Upgrad=
e=20
Bundle Offer=20
saving you =A369.00! (see below).

New and Improved Functions=20
Full Duplex Intercom (works best with KP03, KP04, DP03)
Improved Reliability (better phone performance and ring detection)
Plug-On Ringer and Zone Expanion (RGR04 and LEM01-G2)
New Voice (with new 'say word' action and)
New action logic (if/then/else branch instructions)
32 Time Programs, 64 User Timers (was 16 Time Programs and 16 Timers)
X10 Received Responses - 16 Houscodes (was 1 housecode)=20
15 RIO's Support (was 8 Rios or Scene Switches)
New Comfigurator 2.0 version for Ultra2 (File System 34)=20
Comfort Gen. 2 has been designed almost from the ground up, with many
new=20
capabilities and improvements but will still be largely compatible with=20
the old generation of modules and=20
peripherals, allowing an easy upgrade path for existing customers and=20
installations.=20
Improvements in reliability has been another key goal of the new design,=20
many of users contributions over the years have been considered in this=20
new design and as a thank you for your feedback we are offering you a
15%=20
discounted upgrade path.=20
This is both for Trade and Retail customers.=20
Comfort Gen1. Upgrade Path
For those wishing to upgrade their old Comfort system we have put together=
=20
an Upgrade Bundle. The new PCB will fit into the existing 'UK supplied'=20
enclosure using 2 new brackets and we are including an RGR04 and
LEM01-G2=20
which are also required for compatibility. Closing date for this offer
is=20
1st June 2006=20
[Click here for the bundle offer]

=20
Companion Screen=20
=20

LAN-based touchscreen controller brings installers a robust, single
point=20
of access to home systems.

=20
=20

=20
Comfort on TV
=20

Control the home via Comfort using the TV screens and/or internet
Browser=20
using the Sidekick Server or Sidekick Rack.=20

=20
=20

=20
Comfort KT01 Screen=20
=20

KT01 touchscreen interface for Comfort. Displays zone and alarms, play=20
messages inc. IR receiver=20

=20
=20

eMarketing from Comfort Home Controls, Chester, UK.=20
Tel +44 (0)8707 605528 Fax: +44 (0)1244 671455