RE: HomeChoice

  • Subject: RE: HomeChoice
  • From: "Nigel Giddings" <nigel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 May 2006 14:56:00 +0100

Jonathan,

Don't have Homechoice myself. They don't cover where I live...

My cousin has Homechoice as part of his job... Where to get a job like
that=
?

While he thinks it is great you are limited to the TV Channels available
an=
d he has gone for SKY+ as well to get his fix of SciFi...

The music videos appear good, you can create your own playlists, and there
=
is a huge video on demand section (at extra monthly cost).

He has not complained about Internet access although he doesn't need fixed
=
IP and not sure whether they block certain ports.

HTH

Nigel