Re: Hinges

Something does seem to be up with the group. Posted this yesterday:=20

It sounds like you are looking for a 'pocket door' fixing. Try Isaac
Lord (I've used them from time to time and found them very helpful:

http://www.isaaclord.com/prodList.asp?ProdId=3D2&pagenum=3D3&Nav1=3DCabinet=
+Fittings&Nav2=3DDrawer+Slides&SubCat=3D1

Different sizes etc available.=20

Regards

Richard

Yahoo! Security Centre. http://uk.security.yahoo.com