[OT] Fixing an application to use a specific network adaptor

  • Subject: [OT] Fixing an application to use a specific network adaptor
  • From: Simon Ryley <simon.ryley@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 03 May 2006 13:37:11 +0100

My laptop is frequently connected to two different networks, usually
one
wired and one wireless.  Certain applications, for example, printers and
Outlook, should only use one of those adapters, (normally wireless) or
they won't work.

Does anyone know a way to force an application to use one of the two
adapters?  I've tried googling but can't seem to hit on the correct
search terms.

I'm also after an application to make enabling the wireless and wired
adapters much easier.  Ideally, a menu in the taskbar would be great.

Thanks for any help,

Simon