From: # UK Home Automation
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, October 30, 2005 3:05 PM
Subject: [ukha_d] [OT] Slideshow programs

Guys,

I'm looking for a lightweight slideshow program to replace the one I'm
currently use called artsee http://www.xworks.ca/artsee/.
Artsee is nice and lightweight app with no complicated UI.  Just point it
at a folder of images, the first time you run it, and it just randomly
shows every image.

I'm looking for something fairly similar but which does good transitions
and floats the pictures round the screen ala XBMC on the Xbox.  Any ideas?

Incase you wondering this is for my wedding, I'm going to have one screen
running a slideshow, and another with a live video feed of my big brother
style video camera.

Rob

--
/ ___   / /  /  / __    / _____ HOME: rob@xxxxxxx