RE: Re: Clipsal Ulti

  • Subject: RE: Re: Clipsal Ulti
  • From: "Nigel Giddings" <nigel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 08:20:36 +0100

Phil,

I did highlight below the difference between supply and repair... It is
down to the manufacturer to provide a quick repair / replacement
turn-around.

I do not assume the world works to a plan, I fall into the group that
attempts to plan and also has contingencies in place.

People set there own expectations and if you allow people to cause a
panic on a Friday afternoon they will... I bet you will see most of
these problems are caused by the same small group of people.

In my experience these are seen by many as people who 'get it done' when
in fact many of them cause there own problems in the first place...

Nigel