RE: Re: Clipsal Ulti

  • Subject: RE: Re: Clipsal Ulti
  • From: "Nigel Giddings" <nigel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 19:23:07 +0100

Kwong,

I have to say that the situation appears less than straight forward.

It is my understanding that Australian outlets are instructed not to
sell to the UK, yet they are allowed to sell to other countries.

I recently asked for a quote for some C-Bus kit from my local
wholesaler. I spend a fair bit with them and they give me good prices,
they are agents for 'other' Clipsal products. After 6 weeks of being
given the run-around my wholesaler called me and apologised saying that
Clipsal were being obstructive and that he could not get any trade
discount.

My personal experience.

Nigel