Latest message you have seen: Re: Re: Base-line power consumption

Re: Windows Media Center

If you set up a shared drive that the two PC's can see, you can
mirror recordings on one to the other.

There is an existing MCE plug in to do this :
http://www.thegreenbutton.com/file.aspx?softwareId=15

If you want to keep pictures, video and music in sync, then I would
recommend using the XP sync toy.

But ultimatly and shared drive could be made visible on your home
network for playback on any other PC.

*******
> *******
> Any opinions expressed in email are those of the individual and not
> necessarily those of the company. This email and any files
transmitted with
> it are confidential and solely for the use of the intended
recipient or
> entity to who they are addressed. It may contain material
protected by
> attorney-client privilege. If you are not the intended recipient,
or a
> person responsible for delivering to the intended recipient, be
advised that
> you have received this email in error and that any use is strictly
> prohibited.
> Random House Group +44 (0) 20 7840 8400.
> http://www.randomhouse.co.uk
> http://www.booksattransworld.co.uk
> http://www.kidsatrandomhouse.co.uk

t=ms&k=Home+repair+improvement&w1=Home+repair+

improvement&w2=Computer+stuff&w3=High&w4=Improvement&c=4&s=76&.sig=Tc
ERUCDPQ
> cJLbg9mtvQGJQ>  repair improvement
>
> Computer
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=Computer+stuff&w1=Home+repair+improveme

nt&w2=Computer+stuff&w3=High&w4=Improvement&c=4&s=76&.sig=plS9-
eUUfaBXyLVFT8
> 7AJg>  stuff
>
> High
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=High&w1=Home+repair+improvement&w2=Comp

uter+stuff&w3=High&w4=Improvement&c=4&s=76&.sig=b5d547gPx7eFWNGqXQCl7

> Improvement
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=Improvement&w1=Home+repair+improvement&

w2=Computer+stuff&w3=High&w4=Improvement&c=4&s=76&.sig=O6pw_oratTOwep
2G_91fI

<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ukha_d>
"