Latest message you have seen: RE: C-Bus wireless, X10 or Z-Wave?

RE: CBus v Flexidim

  • Subject: RE: CBus v Flexidim
  • From: "Stephen Jones" <ukha@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 01:48:41 -0000

Certainly whatever make of kit is used it has to be reliable, but I
haven't
heard any bad reports of the Flexidim kit as yet. The name is a lot less
known compared to Clipsal but of course that doesn't mean its any worse.
Indeed I'm yet to be impressed with the build quality of the CBus kit. All
the cbus bits feel a bit cheap to me, whereas of course its far from cheap.

Has anyone here actually used the Flexidim kit? Just wondering how well the
user configuration app works?

Stephen