RE: PCB Design Software?

>I have tried the autorouter on several occasions an I do not like
the
results one bit. I probably havent >studied it in depth enough to have a
bit
more control over it but I simply dont like the way it routed
> the tracks.

On that one Eagle comes out very well - it's autorouter does a pretty
reasonable job, and lets you take a few attempts at a circuit, so you can
rip up any tracks you dislike, route them manually, then re-run the
router..

I have managed a couple of *insane* boards - packed a PIC, glue components
and a CAT5 socket into a doorbell housing: the autorouter did a sterling
job.

Ian.