Re: Re: Law and UK plugs for equipment?

Don't know about what the law says but this happened to me with some
media converters from Misco. I bought 6 or 8 (can't remember now) and
they all turned up with two-pins moulded onto the PSU, and a
shaver-type adaptor for a UK 3-pin socket. The pins looked US-style,
but the PSUs were definately 230V only.

I complained and got a full set of proper UK adaptors.

Good luck,

Tim.