Latest message you have seen: Re: [OT] : Graphics card advice wanted...

Re: Fw: Stair LEDs

The serial comms will be interrupt driven full duplex although without
hardware flow control. It you wanted it would be easy to add a serial to
485 board on and leave the original design alone. There may be a firmware
update needed but I would be happy to share the code assuming I write it
all myself. Then you would need CodeVision to compile it (or get it
compiled) and load it through the boot loader.

I can add constant current drive for the LED's in this first revision
assuming I can find my notes or how to do this.

Ian

---------+---------------------------->
Lehane Kellett
<lehane@xxxxxxx