Latest message you have seen: Re: Re: unRaid - Media storage server solution

[Advert] rare TM12 433MHz module - eBay

  • Subject: [Advert] rare TM12 433MHz module - eBay
  • From: Stephen <ukha@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 22:17:44 +0000

Hi,

I am having a sort out of my attic and found this TM12. I bought this
a couple of years ago, but never got round to using it.

The Tm12 is now discontinued. It has been replaced by the tm13 but I
think I am right in saying the tm13 is a poor replacement. The
tm12 has an extending, metal aerial; whereas the tm13 has a fixed,
rubber aerial. This means the tm12 can send and receive radio signals
is cases where the tm13 cannot. The tm12 has a built-in appliance
module rated at 13A; the tm13 module is rated only to 5A.

There were two versions of the Tm12: one that operated on 418Mhz and a
later one that operated on 433Mhz. This is the rarer, but more useful,
433MHz model, since it will work with current 433MHz x10 equipment.

I am putting it for sale on ebay to see if there is any interest; I
didn't know where else to sell it. I am listing one or two other x10
modules, including a DIN module, that I never used, so please check
the other auctions too.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5881769820

Thanks.