Latest message you have seen: RE: Re: Pronto Codes for NAD T785 Amplifier

Geovision

I have just watched a "hoodie" walk very suspiciously past
my van on the
camera that watches my front door.

When I check 2 other cameras which cover the same area but are zoomed
out a lot more I get nothing!

I also have a PTZ camera that I zoom into to cover my van when home and
that also has nothing!

I few weeks ago there was a van stolen from outside my house (ish) and
when the owners asked me to look at the cameras they had only recorded 3
days worth of movement despite being set for 5 days!

I am getting very untrusting of Geovision....

Could anyone shed some light on this?

At present the system has 6 days or recording and has 7GB of HDD space
remaining.....

The OS is W23 Server STD - SP1, P4 2.4GHz CPU, 2GB of RAM.

I have GV-650 with 12 cameras running and this server also runs an ACE
client.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

B.