Latest message you have seen: Re: Re: PC Host and Email Server

Re: 110V equpipment with IEC sockets - How to protect ag ainst UK 240V mains

The C19 Sockets and C20 Plugs seem to be the standard for the
"high current"
outlet on UPS units.

We have 8 5Kva APC ups in our computer room at work that use these. I have
seen them on other manufacturers UPS.

I don't have a socket physically to hand but I think they are slightly
larger. So you may end up having to file out any sockets you upgrade with
this?

Other than UPS units I haven't come across this sort of IEC on other kit.

Could be just the ticket that your looking for. Just check your UPS outlets
:)

Cheers

Richard