Latest message you have seen: Re: [OT] A general gripe...

RE: Re: chinese x10 ? s10? modules

  • Subject: RE: Re: chinese x10 ? s10? modules
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 16:33:59 -0000

I realise that you were probably joking about stripping wires and holding
one in each hand but please don't - some people are daft enough to try it!
(I could show you some howlers in my old email archives from Lets - I
remember replying to one person saying "Please stop just trying
connections,
turn off the master switch on your fusebard and call an electrician before
you kill yourself.")

You can pass a small amount of current through a bulb without it starting
glow - that is how the "no separate neutral required" units work.

Phil