Latest message you have seen: Re: unRaid - Media storage server solution

Re: the BT line for your kids or whatever its called?

Exactly what I was think.
So on my single BT line I can get my normal phone number, a business
phone number and broadband. Cool

On another issue why don't BT come up with a combined Home
phone,mobile phone and broadband. Surely they would mop up with such
an offering. Hopefully someone will be along soon and prove me wrong!

On 16/03/06, JT @ Home <Jonathan@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Yep ;o)
>

> If I remember rightly, there are some dongles to divert 'that call' to
> another phone.
>

> So I can have a dedicated business line - without paying through the
nose.

> Jonathan
>
>  _____

improvement&w2=Computer+stuff&w3=High&w4=Improvement&c=4&s=76&.sig=TcERUCDPQ
> cJLbg9mtvQGJQ>  repair improvement
>
> Computer
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Computer+stuff&w1=Home+repair+improveme

nt&w2=Computer+stuff&w3=High&w4=Improvement&c=4&s=76&.sig=plS9-eUUfaBXyLVFT8
> 7AJg>  stuff
>
> High
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=High&w1=Home+repair+improvement&w2=Comp

uter+stuff&w3=High&w4=Improvement&c=4&s=76&.sig=b5d547gPx7eFWNGqXQCl7A>

> Improvement
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Improvement&w1=Home+repair+improvement&;

w2=Computer+stuff&w3=High&w4=Improvement&c=4&s=76&.sig=O6pw_oratTOwep2G_91fI