Latest message you have seen: Re: unRaid - Media storage server solution

RE: centrally located amp

  • Subject: RE: centrally located amp
  • From: "Benfield, John \(Penta\)" <john.benfield-eds@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 12:06:53 -0000

>The original poster said that his electrician had installed the
speaker
cable backwards with the arrows pointing from speakers to amp. Did
people think that would cause problems.

>One reply said that he didnt think it would cause any problems but just
to be sure, place the amplifier on a shelf so that it was higher than
the speakers so that the electroncs could run down to the speakers
without problems :)

Do you know if this worked? My amp will be downstairs but I have
speakers in the 1st floor bedrooms and I am starting to get worried.
Will my music get compressed by the weight of electrons having to go up
hill against gravity?